Tuesday, June 16, 2009

anniersary and awkward facebook moment

Today is my one year anniversary at my job. Hard to believe that much time has passed already, and that in that time I lived with my brother in law for nine months, and that I bought a house. It's also crazy for me to think that in August it will have been two years since I dislocated my hip. Time definately flies.

Totally different subject. Facebook. Some of you are on it, other of you hate it. I don't cherish it, but I think it's an interesting tool and I've managed to use it to reconnect with a few people I have not seen in years, even if only to say hello. But as of today I think it got weird. Both my sister and my mom have sent me friend requests. Of course I have to accept them. But wheras before it was friends from high school, college, and past jobs, now my immediate relatives can see who my friends are? Not exactly sure why I'm weirded out by this. Luckily I don't have any awkward videos of myself posted on my profile page.

1 comment:

  1. Now everybody will know that I am not your friend and that Tara is.

    ReplyDelete