Monday, July 12, 2010

no traction work day, parents watch kid for first time

Kind of a waste of a day as far as work is concerned. Never could get any traction, just kept spinning my wheels. probably mostly my own fault for not brainstorming with peers to get through the design block I was experiencing. Also quite nervous these days about staying at home on Wednesdays. It's totally worth it to get to spend the time with my son, but loosing 20% of my work week puts a LOT more pressure on me the other days to get all the work done.

But hey, on the brighter side of things, my parents watched Tyler today and had a great, fun day with him. Apparently he was nothing but smiles and was rolling over in both directions, so that's really great; I was afraid there's be trouble since he hasn't spent all that much time with them in his life so far, but he proved me wrong and did really well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment