Friday, January 8, 2010

don't even know

Why is there water falling from the sky? No rain was supposed to occur at any time this week so that my back yard could dry out, and so I could plant my damn trees tomorrow. Why is it raining right now?

I think it's time I adopt an entirely new outlook on life, before I let all the stress that I carry along with me every day kill me. I think that from now on everything should be about cake. Finding a good cake, and enjoying eating it. Had a fine piece of carrot cake from the Nugget last night, and that just about fixed the day up right. But now it's raining, and I don't know what kind of cake drys out clay soil, so I find myself stuck, and paniced that I'll be in a world of hurt come early march if I don't seriously adjust my attitude.

WTF

See this is why I don't post regularly. I'm not exciting to read, mostly depressing and freaking out and stressed. Nobody is inspired or entertained by that.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need some buckets. Put them over the tree holes. Good news is the, rain was a short burst. Your yard won't be soaked like it was a couple weeks ago.

    I bought a cake last night. It was good and we still have some left. Wanna come over? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amused. Mostly becasue I think your trees are preparing your for parenthood with their own version of patience for situations that make you nuts and you have no control over.

    http://www.cafepress.com/dogs_of_war.180763253

    ReplyDelete