Friday, November 19, 2010

Old MacDonald

One quick story ... after giving Tyler a bath, Laura and I move him to the counter in the bathroom to dry him off. He often dislikes being put back down after having been pulled from the bathtub, so we will start singing to him to keep him calm. Usually, for whatever reason, we start singing "Old MacDonald", pick animals at random, and invent noises for them to make. This one time I sang

"And on this farm he had a ... Tyler
Eee I Eee I Ohh"

To which Laura responded, "A Tyler? On a Farm? I hope he is a Free Range Tyer".

Ok, it was silly, but it made me bust out laughing. The whole idea of a Tyler on a farm in a cage or ranging freely; it was a silly image to me. If it was my Tyler, he would certainly have to be a Free Range Tyler considering how much this little guy wants to move around.

No comments:

Post a Comment