Wednesday, October 21, 2009

back at work

That fun, relaxed, having a great time feeling that was pervasive over the last six days ... I can already feel it slipping away as I sit here at work again. It's not so much that work is bad as it is I just would rather be somewhere else. Maybe at heart I really am a lazy looser. Maybe I spent my allocated "work energy" on all those hours at Marine World and Unitrans, back before I became a "professional". Maybe I'm just attracted to not having to think or problem solve, which doesn't sound good when my job is to solve problems by thinking. Hummmm. Look at that, a few days away on a mini-vacation did almost nothing to solve the nagging problem I have of wanting to be somewhere else, and not being able to focus on my work. Maybe I need some of those ADHD drugs they give kids who are just being energetic. I certainly need to get something straightened out here and get focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment