Friday, October 16, 2009

back in Beantown

Check me out! I'm blogging from the road! Laura and I are at the hotel in Boston, hanging out waiting to meet up with a former co-worker of mine from when we lived here before. We SLEPT IN until almost 10 this morning! It was awesome! The weather is windy and showery, but it's great to be back in Beantown.

After our meeting with my friend, we'll just hop on the T and see where it takes us. Today that'll probably be out to BU where Laura went to school. Later today we may meet up with another friend of mine who lives in Seattle and works for the rowing shell manufacuturer Pocock, and who is out here with them to display and sell boats. After that, who knows, there is so much to see and do here, or we may just enjoy being here and walking around.

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that sleeping in till 10AM is really only 7AM in CA? But maybe that is even a sleep in for you!

    You sound really happy. I'm glad you're having a great time. Tell Laura I said hi and we'll miss you at the Homecoming game tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do realize that, but it's all relative, especially since we've been going to sleep at about midnight (9 p.m. PST) out here, and we were up until ... GASP! ... 2 a.m. last night!

    ReplyDelete