Monday, October 26, 2009

hair loss? maybe?

It's probably just the light, or the mirror I'm using, but I swear that the hair on my head, right square in front above my forehead is starting to thin out. I keep thinking that I can see more and more of the skin on my head through my hair, and am fearful that I am beginning to experience hair loss. That's not cool. But I have a theory on this. Laura really wants our kid to have good hair, and she thinks that mine is "good" because it's wavy and thick. So my theroy is that Laura got her wish, and that my hair is starting to dissapear so that our kid can have it.

Does that make any sense at all?

What if I am starting to loose hair? And what if I loose it in some strange, continent shaped pattern right in front for the whole world to see? At least I'm tall, or taller than most people, so that it won't be obvious that I'm having this problem. How would I cut my hair? Would I go the Matt Lauer route and cut it to some strange, short length that my TV viewing fans don't like? Humm...no TV fans, so that's not a problem. Maybe I could Bic it? No, I have this strange, certain feeling that my skull is not a pretty one, definately not Picard like at all, and not deserving of exposure to the world. Maybe I'll have to start wearing a Fidora, or a Beenie.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that you mention it, because T just told me she thought my hair was thinning. Gee... thanks, honey.

    I recommend the Bruce Willis look.

    ReplyDelete