Thursday, December 3, 2009

my new money making venture

I've just come up with the most brilliant idea for a new cable TV and web media network. The Nothing Channel (C). People always complain that there's nothing on TV, well, we provide that, guaranteed.

Tune into our channel or log on to our web site ANY time of day, ANY day of the week, and there you'll find nothing. No talking heads, no unconfirmed reports of Big Foot roaming the streets, no promises and no follow-through. Nothing at all.

The overhead costs should be low, as should the upkeep. It would be like a vacation for all those tired bloggers and lost mediaphiles looking for ... relief? ... from the pounding insane flurry of information overload.

Our main competitors (Simply Turning off the TV, Inc., and Not Hetting On-Line, LLC) would be very hard to beat, though, so writing up my business plan will be tricky, but I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment